Local Navigation Warning
Port of Corner Inlet and Port Albert
Location: Shoal Inlet Boat Harbour
DATE: 22 March 2018
DETAILS: Mariners are advised that due to changed channel configuration the No.1 Buoy in the Boat Harbor Channel (Shoal Inlet) has been withdrawn from service.The former position of the buoy was;
- Lat. 38° 40.738’ S
- Lon. 146° 49.263’ E Datum WGS 84
The four remaining starboard hand lateral mark buoys in the Boat Harbor Channel will be renumbered as follows;
- No.1 Lat. 38o 40.526’ S. Long. 146o 49.269’ E.
- No.3 Lat. 38o 40.356’ S. Long. 146o 48.854’ E.
- No.5 Lat. 38o 40.266’ S. Long. 146o 48.039’ E.
- No.7 Lat. 38o 40.361’ S. Long. 146o 47.247’ E.
Mariners are advised to transit the region of Shoal Inlet entrance with extra precaution as available depths are unreliable.
Further Information is available from Gippsland Ports on 0427610025.