Port Welshpool Tides
Tide measuring equipment is installed to provide near-real time tide data. The tide gauge at Port Welshpool is located on the Port Welshpool Marginal Wharf. Waves and Weather information is not currently installed at Port Welshpool. It is recommended that mariners use this information in conjunction with the Victorian Tide Tables.
Disclaimer: Users of this information accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it. To the maximum permitted by law, Gippsland Ports excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
This product is based on Bureau of Meteorology information that has subsequently been modified. The Bureau does not necessarily support or endorse, or have any connection with, the product. In respect of that part of the information which is sourced from the Bureau, and to the maximum extent permitted by law:
- The Bureau makes no representation and gives no warranty of any kind whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise in respect to the availability, accuracy, currency, completeness, quality or reliability of the information or that the information will be fit for any particular purpose or will not infringe any third party Intellectual Property rights; and the Bureau’s liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense resulting from use of, or reliance on, the information is entirely excluded.
- This data are automatically generated and are not quality controlled.
- All times and dates are in Victorian local time.
- Each ‘observation’ (or record) is obtained by sampling the water levels and currents 10 minutes.
- This page is automatically updated every 10 minutes from available data.
|Measured Level||The measured water level at the sensor (metres) above Chart Datum.|
|Predicted Level||The predicted tidal water level at the sensor (metres) above Chart Datum.|
|Level Residual||The measured level minus the predicted tidal level (metres). This value is positive when the measured level is higher than the predicted level.|